CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

not conjecture

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Hi Debono.

Not trying to be alarmist,,,just want shareholders to wake up to what they are dealing with.
    read the agm notice last november re the license..
    The origianl also includes get out clauses to do with IP..cant remember the detail at the moment.

Matts a non exec chairman..and thank goodness he is there!!!
    But he is part time!!!
    Whatever happened to that contract manager they employed a whle back..whats he up to?

Nobody steps off a board when they hold as much stock as WS..unless they are s spotty teenager throwing a tantrum or dont want to be caught by fiduciary responsibility liabilities when they throw a curly one..
    All i am saying is lets make sure management are on to this.
    WS is out there punting this technology for a better deal for himself..of that you can be absolutely sure..management should be onto this..
    I wouldnt normamlly post but when i saw he had resigned I knew i had to...people should be phoning the ckk office and asking what th hell is going on..believe i am right...unfortunately.!!!!!
    get a new MD really really quickly..someone with teeth and acumen..then we can all laugh to the bank if the way we should already have done..management permitting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.