NXS 3.64% 28.5¢ next science limited

not convinced

1. 85 Posts.
    I am still not convinced that this will take off as fast or go as high as some may think! At low .30’s I think this one is a buy but at high .30’s I would not touch it! People are lining up to get out and whether it is due to investors placing NXS in the long term pile and day traders getting sick of their money been tied up in something that doesn’t look likely to move to much higher in the coming months.. I honestly do not know. It seems to me that there is a little too much ranting and raving about this particular stock and that is why when a good announcement actually does come everyone is skeptical about what to do!

NXS down the line could be a good investment, the reason I say could is because this depends on a lot of variables including management which I cannot say I as an investor I am absolutely over the moon with. People who post things saying .40 by Monday .50 by Christmas NXS up up and away a dollar in no time are not helping this one in my personal opinion!!

Good luck to all investors long and short, I am long and I am in it for the long haul, I will wait for high .20’s to top up if we see there again and if not so be it. Never buying in at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $83.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $50.38K 184.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6191 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 12524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.