SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

not doom as gloom is it ??

1. 1,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Reading the announcement this morning didn't give any 'doom and gloom' some on here had predicted or rumoured for SEN.
    In fact it's the complete opposite !!

The company has announced that they are still making money and everything is on track for a bumper 2006...
    As their statement said be prepared for the "initial" multi million dollar order, I just wonder how many more will follow this year !!!

The buy back is to operate for another 12 months !...
    If this announcement doesn't give current and prospective shareholders confidence in this company I don't know what will.
    But the market is a lot smarter than that, because now that a lot of the trash has been flushed out of SEN, we will see a gradual increase in share price until the first of what I believe will be many announcements this year that will increase it to the $1.20 region before the middle of this year !!!

Great to see and read the positive and intelligent posts on here by bello, montec, angelo priesty and others.... I believe you are thinking the right way and will be rewarded Big Time on months to come...

I still hold a large parcel and have accumulated in the past few weeks.

SEN management will reward long term holders, just you wait and see !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $9.664K 743.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 818883 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 353034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.