FUS fusia limited

re: just more paperwork edeagle! Lady P,Last quarterly shows...

1. 301 Posts.
    re: just more paperwork edeagle! Lady P,

Last quarterly shows cash paid out of $98K operationally, $206K to buy business / assets from Administrator with $728K in bank. So at an operational cash burn rate of $98K for 3 months $728K in the bank seems ample to cover operations until the business is cash flow positive.

Company thinks this will be end of Q1 05.

In case it helps me to decide about adding to or reducing my holding in FUS am very interested to hear what has changed with you since your earlier posts shown below for convenience. I assumed you had researched FUS. I bought in after reading your posts in amongst other things.

Subject here's why they'll go over 3c soon
    Posted 27/11/04 07:38 - 66 reads
    Posted by Lady Penelope

Post #433664 - in reply to msg. #433370 - splitview

Mobidata group is about to launch a highly sought after range of mobile data applications for individual mobile users and businesses here, Europe & Asia (I hear end Dec or early Jan). Some of their technology is being patented. All of their technology applies to a huge range of handsets, making it highly appealing to telcos. Have a look http://www.mobidata-group.com/products_solutions/handsets.php AND http://www.mobidata-group.com/products_solutions/index.php Not to mention the big end of town loves their chairman!
    I hold and I'm looking for 5 cents...

Subject looks like a big day building
    Posted 07/12/04 09:35 - 42 reads
    Posted by Lady Penelope

Post #444779 - start of thread - splitview

... one buyer for 2.5 mill at 2 cents, 2 buyers for 4 mill at 1.9 cents. I think we're in for a string of announcements from these guys.

Subject re: pulling figures out of fedoras?
    Posted 09/12/04 19:13 - 59 reads
    Posted by Lady Penelope

Post #449925 - in reply to msg. #449911 - splitview

Darling heart, my question is why you believe they'll be cashflow positive by March when there is neither operational costs nor product prices listed anywhere that I can find! I assume this isn't privileged information and would be grateful if you could share your data source. (As for Mr Scrimshaw, I wouldn't ask him the time. The man is a goose in my estimation.) LadyP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FUS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.