FUS fusia limited

re: just more paperwork edeagle! Thanks for a frank reply. I am...

1. 301 Posts.
    re: just more paperwork edeagle! Thanks for a frank reply. I am researching / making inquiries and suggest when either of us finds something we post in HC.

I can see a quick move in the price once announcements are made. The problem with waiting for the confirmation of hard facts / results is sometimes the horse (sp) has bolted.

I like the concept and take heart in the MobiData deal ie final benefit depends on performance. These guys are there to make money - at current prices I have not paid much more than them.

Re Hutchinson 3 - I would not think that was an exclusive licensing meaning Telstra, AT&T and Nokia etc are all still possible participants.

Beauty of software is not much overhead, no factory, labour force, raw materials ie working capital. So once the programs are written high % of revenue is profit. Hope I am not too optimistic.

Glad to read your comment re SOX - I was concerned that perhaps a good business had been spun off for someone's benefit - see ASX announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FUS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.