FUS fusia limited

jrichardson/sandy: thanks, i'll report back... Thanks Sandy. I...

1. 137 Posts.
    jrichardson/sandy: thanks, i'll report back... Thanks Sandy. I emailed the company a week ago but have heard nothing yet (bloody annoying). I too appreciate Hugh Warner and the boys at Ascent and I am optimistic based somewhat on their due diligence of the Mobidata business!

jrichardson, I've looked up their ww patent app and it is pretty amazing - seems to cover a range of mobile data applications, including banking security (?) although I'm not an expert on patents or technology ... so I'm still a fan & shareholder, (just not a particularly well informed one). I do believe that the time is absolutely ripe in terms of mobile penetration/saturation and the impact on our societies for the Mobidata product range.

Also, I believe you are correct in that Hutch3 would not be exclusive. I have heard of negotiations between a UK telco and a Sth African telco. They also have heads of agreement with Sentinel as reported to the ASX (so it's definitely not exclusive - thinking out loud). I just hope they have adequate cashflow to close the big deals (telcos are notorious time wasters), launch the products (here, the UK, the US, Sth Africa?) and maintain secure operations until 90-120 day cashflows kick in.

In the absence of cold hard budgets and forecasts ... I'll report back as soon as I get a response from the company.

LadyP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FUS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.