WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

not enough time for a deal to be signed?, page-16

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Photios here is what the ann said

And Trin, this is from the ann, perhaps if you dont take me seriously everyone can read it as it was said,

i hope you take the ann seriuosly please, as this is from OBJ. From what you are saying, so if i am wrong OBJ must be wrong also

Begin

The study tested the delivery performance of OBJs Dermaportation and ETP technologies in a fully formulated patch format, when compared to an existing Over the Counter (OTC) drug product with significant international sales.

In 2008, OBJ advised the market that it had entered into an Agreement with a major international FMCG company to evaluate OBJs two main technologies and had engaged Azopharma Contract Services Inc as the independent Contract Research Organisation (CRO) to undertake the formulation and evaluation phases.

The FMCG companys stated objective in the Agreement with OBJ was to achieve up to a 10- fold increase in drug delivery over an existing commercial product. Under the terms of the Agreement, OBJ is restricted from disclosing any information relating to the drug tested, the comparative product or the market.

The Azopharma Report, which remains the property of the FMCG company, stated in the Executive Summary that:

The developed patch system effectively fluxes approximately a 10-fold over the existing product
    comparatively

The development work to this point justifies proof-ofconcept of the formulation and technology to proceed
    further into the pharmaceutical development of a drug
    product.

Fluxes approximately a 10-fold!!!!!!!

It also does not say it was a TD patch, its says OTC drug product

however it shows a graph that says the product is a once every 6 hours product, so perhaps a gel or Pill, it does not say what or which

Just keep to the facts, imagination does not equal what the company said

Again i hope the 3m ann is a good one. DYOR

And if i get called a downramper again i will tou each post, as each time i have posted here i have posted facts, which cannot be downramping unless the coy iteself is downramping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.