AVM 0.00% 2.4¢ advance metals limited

not even the mexicans were able to lift us today.., page-3

1. 572 Posts.
    Had a few peturbations trying to come to terms with AVL - ASX.

Have come to the realisation that Anvil has now fully graduated to becomm a Canadian company.

That is where the lead and the soul of Anvil resides.

Aussie institutions are no doubt still valuing Anvil in their conservative - no risk - approach, based on last quarter profit results.

My prognosis past was that Aussie institutions had valued Anvil as a buy below 80 cents.

Until there is a change - e.g. proof of greater earnings based on next quarterly report - they sit happily in their straight jackets doing nothing.

Doing nothing because sellers - even the "selling dribble" are not prepared to sell below 80 cents.

For a short time it appears Canadian institutions moved in and took up as many Anvil shares as was offered at 85 cents or near.

Perhaps until the selling reservoir dried up.

There does appear to be some "force" sitting on the sidelines prepared to soak Anvil share up at a limit of 81.5 cents.

Arbitrage?

As always private investors are either in - or out - of Anvil and make very little impact on ASX.

Whatever!

To my mind 'tis time to stop dwelling on ASX market in Anvil.

Time to face reality and tune into TSX.

Fortunately Flats and others have already worked out the system and are working on that basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.249M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 240000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.