ETM 10.0% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Not Experienced

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Uranium mining exists across the world in higher amount than in Kvanefjeld. It is mined safely through best practices. I believe that the ministry of minerals does not have the ability to police the process. They do not have the expertise to know right from wrong. What is wrong or what is right. It has been approved by the best of the world's authorities as being safe. I believe that the ministry does not know what to do, no expertise in the process. So, it is better and easier to say no. They could bring in the world's best authorities (not the one that rants here) to oversee the operation and processes to be safe. Instead, the authority who rants here has sold fear for the last four years on this site and i am sure many years before that to the people of Narsaq. A license was granted with an old 7+ year EIA that some people in the GOG are questioning. On a site that does hold Uranium. So, yea they don't know what to do and about how to go about doing it. I guess it is just easier to be on welfare and have the Danish people foot the bill of the cost of living.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $8.317K 378.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2394005 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 42632 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.