VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

not fair but reasonable??, page-2

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Not fair but reasonable - that has me confused.

Many things in the world are not fair:
    -it's not fair that some poor kid is born with multiple schlerosis
    -it's not fair that thousands in poor African countries die of starvation every day
    -it's not fair that women earn less than men
    -it's not fair that developed countries have the biggest carbon footprint
    -it's not fair that some people are force to live in cardboard boxes in the street...

but according to the independant report, the conclusion is that all the above are somehwat reasonable.

Maybe that's why these independant reporters don't work for the UN, the World Bank or Unesco.

Imagine an independant report saying to a blind man that while it's not fair he can't see, it's reasonable, and that it's the best he can expect.

Anyway, that's my snide take on the VPG history. I've finally sold out of my holdings, and fortunately didn't lose since bought low, but the opportunity cost of holding through the trials and tribulations of the Hurleyisms meant I've forgone six figures in potential profits.
    I've enjoyed certain times of banter with other holders and will miss alot of the exchanges. Of course it's not fair - everything over the past couple of years as regards the ineptitude by the board, directors and new helmsmen, but thanks to the Independant Report issued, it looks like I'll sleep well tonight knowing that while it was perhaps not fair, it was all perfectly reasonable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.