yes, I agree with the gist of that ---- what I feel though is...

1. 81,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yes, I agree with the gist of that ---- what I feel though is that we humans can sense change - before it happens - and, of course react to truma as well -

so, the roaring twenties had a few factors that created it -- but, prior to WW2 - many people sensed that change was coming - and they acted out their lives quite differently

I might be wrong - but, I suspect that we have been sensing major happenings coming - and, we've been reacting somewhat to that sensing for a few years -- I've lost count - but, probably about 5 or even a little more years

something has been quite different -------- and, it's not from the GFC - the ?????????? whatever the hell it is - didn't start until after the acute phase of the GFC - it doesn't seem to be a reaction to the GFC - it seems to be something quite discrete

then, of course - along came bloody Covid and now - hopefully, we have a passing glitch of Ukraine --- 'hopefully'

but, whatever it is - the wind is carrying something foreign - like something unseeable that drives the squirrel to gather nuts

of course - you would know that I see tremendous change coming in the near future - but, my guts tells me that - I suspect that it's not that - it might be, it certainly could be - but, going on gut feeling - I think it's something else - I don't know what.

But, it's very clear that some nations are stacking into some things -- in Oz - it's blowing RE sky high. In France - you don't get that in general - because of the laws.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.