PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

Not feeling the love from ACU, page-39

1. Ked
    96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I think it's the other way around, plus connect is high margin , and donations is low margin.

Management have stated they are trying to make cash flow positive in short term by postponing payments. So this can only be done by PC high margin stuff coming through these next few months. If that fails , the donation part isn't going to cover it . PC needs to save the day here with donation piece growing over the years.

This next update is vital for me, if there is decent revenue coming in and the product is only few weeks then this could be good sign but if not then gone!
    I can't even think of an amount that would make me happy? Something like 1500 x 10 x 70% = $13500 taking so far this year???

If this can get through this period then maybe in few years time the donation piece could grow as I think typically about 25% or 35% of amounts donated actually go to the charity, perhaps google sees something here and donation industry needs to change by companies that give 80% to charity. Step in ACU.
    (But in saying that dont people donate when they are pestered by people on the street, if it's just an app then it's easy to say no) need to push through RSLs etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.