FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Not for Lease

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    As a shareholder i look at HC occasionally because I've always believed the site was for chats and discussion about various listed companies, not for some vile personal attack on individual members of particular listed entities in this case FAS. I am absolutely amazed at some of your personal attacks on KR, and some of the outrageous lies that are being told on this site. EG, i have been to 136 Main Street Osborne Park and there is no reference to FAS units 3-4 being for lease and yes FAS are in situation. Yet you post that there is a notice on the front door , which is not true. I personally know for a FACT that KR has not been evicted from his home and never has been .
    Stick to facts and refrain from writing rubbish from an uninformed position that only causes further anxiety for no good reason.
    This company, our company ( shareholders ) have staff in the office who i believe have put great effort into trying to secure finance at a time when the resource sector is in decline . The doors are open , the lights are on and we have people there , give them support ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.