FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Hays.........he said it, take it up with him, if you dont agree...

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hays.........he said it, take it up with him, if you dont agree with it. You can tell him that

"Quote value in the ground is not permissible. There are quite legitimate reasons for that. First and probably most importantly is that it ignores costs of production and finance. If costs are higher than revenues then no good will follow. Secondly, value in ground alone ignores if mining, processing, transport, market, permitting, etc are achievable or in fact impossible".

Its might be something he and us shareholders weren't aware of.

Why are you telling me this about FMG?, KR statements where in 2013, do you follow the IO prices?

Please dont call me names, I have provided a wealth of information on FAS in the last few days that has not been posted previously,..........play the ball not the man.

The assets of FAS are meant to have a title registration to Iworld, as an initial payment has been received, where is it?

Sheldon Coates is owed still owed 1.5m

A substantial amount is being held by the limited receivers for staff (who are they)?

The lease on FAS office has been terminated.

There are 6 R&D returns in total, which are being review, the amounts are no where near the 1m that

has been received for the previous two.

Heshill association with FAS and their wind up procedures relate to convertible notes issue

Kelvin Park application for forfeiture over convertible notes issues.

You state:

As for my research, I expect that I know more about FAS than any Johnny-come-lately, like you, quite

offensive, you can never have what I, and others have, and that is pride in ownership, your words are

like overcooked pasta with no salt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.