FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

I would suggest that I know the same, or less - of the I-World...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I would suggest that I know the same, or less - of the I-World deal. My understanding is FAS used Creafin & Associates which is a Rothschild involved financial business - who have sought out financial backers of available projects. What the specifics are of the contract, I have no clue.

Considering the length of time the company has been suspended and the statements that have came out; I can only imagine that if all of it is untrue (which some have suggested) - then I believe the full force of the law will come down on them. Therefore, I can be left with only 2 options.

1) The bastard is telling the truth and we will all realise our investment
    or..
    2) Its pitchfork night on Main street, round the boys lets circle the wagons

But in all seriousness; I have grave concerns with the R name involved with Creafin. Considering they're elite banking dynasties that own central banks that print our money out of thin air, loan it to the government (at interest of course) - payable by you and me - the taxpayer. These generational families control the entire monetary system of the globe with exception of North Korea, Iran and Cuba. All supposed enemies. Guess which countries also were not part of the global central banking system in the last 20 years. I'll give you a clue, Uncle Sam has bombed or invaded each one of them

But I digress...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.