Not for Renewable lovers

1. 5,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879

P.S not for 'Greens consumption nor that of the 'T erribly E lite A nd S hite' party -- If you do suggest a heart check first.......!

Now do not go bonkers ---you lot.................. You have been hoodwinked by Greta - Bowen - Albo-(and crew) CSIRO (yep some of their figures are suss re nuclear-in my opinion) Al Gore -John Kerry (latter two are bigger 'fossil fuel burners than 99.99999% of the world's population.................jusr to name a few.

One area in particular:-
    -Plant tech operational life----------- Renewables -what cost (friggen huge) and the rubbish ? Where to put it. For sola ---silver is running short.
    China loves us morons............Also if China builds 'em can you trust them? ----do they put some tech in them that they can control in time. Just my weird thought??? Would you trust 'em

But please pull this apart and -Oh yes do your own research.

I know it is heart wrenching to have to look at another side of any story when one is ' brain washed'

Enjoy

Labor has not costed this in any way accurate - seems $350,000,000 + to up grade some highways to get the windmill monstrosities to their 'planned/ unplanned sites' I will bet that was not in the original costs. If you ask them 'Commercial In Confidence' - in other words we have not a bloody clue--------- a common political quote from all sides...............

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6287/6287807-0a561b9d5e8eafe84c0c350e05e04561.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.