HTW heartware limited

not for sale, page-31

1. 4,770 Posts.
    re: my only ten bagger up 100%. What a lot of hogwash. Why don't you do some research? I did and am now a major holder in this company.
    I believe the device has been trialled in hundreds of animals. The recent trials were the regulatory trials for human implantations starting in January. I believe that while the VCR reaction in the medical community is not special that doctors are queuing up to try this device in Australia, Europe and the USA.
    The device was created more than 10 years ago and has the most significant Medical Board I have ever heard of. It was recently joined by WA's Professor O'Keefe who I believe has taken his position despite some VCR knowledge.

Of course smaller is best. This goes straight into the space alongside the heart. It is minimally intrusive. VCR has to carve a pouch in the abdomen of a very sick person and then run internal connections up to the heart. Small and minimal intrusion and discomfort and surgical intervention is best.

This product came from the wreckage of a big tech boom company and with all the benefit of trialling and big capital investment is now a lean small cap which has met every test and passed with flying colours. You make your ill informed comment without knowledge. I make mine as a shareholder with an average entry point of 41c to see it hit 70c yesterday.

This company also has the blue sky stent size pump just successfully animal trialled. If it also works it will be a minimum intervention mass market product.

Oh dear, why do I bother. I'm tired of silly stuff. Money talks, bulls... walks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.