ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Not good enough

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    It seems after a couple of years in this disaster the only option we have of getting any coin back is to hope for suspension to be lifted and for us to handball shares to some other sucker.
    What gets my goat the most is there has been no sign of an apology in any emails, conversations, agm, egm to holders for the complete loss of control of this asset, non disclosure, lack of communication, and straight up BS.
    Not to mention the past links with Landau and Smith in Range, BMZ... & our new prospect ...Texas wtf!!
    I'm not even going to get into the corporate bs and dumping of stock...

If a farm out is proceeding in Guat, what guarantee do we get that it's not going to go the same way as the last company that held Atzam (Santa Maria - Quetzal) who sold their rights to the field for $70k A deal done by the ex board member of Quetzal - Micheal Realini. How's that for a F&$) you to share holders.... " look here, I know you have spent millions trying to drill, Atzam is no good, but I will do you a favor and buy it
    from you transfer it to my own private company but you can retain a % share which I will buy off you also for f#%% all No need to thank me, mucho gracias"
    The world has become a very small place, we will be watching this field for years.

The sad part about this is I don't think directors consider what they are doing to the little guy... The bloke that can't go on holiday this year with the family, the guy that is getting ripped buy his Mrs everyday for loosing money, The retired investor who put his superfund on the line and the huge amount of stress that goes with this.
    It's apparrent they did consider the SI's that pressured the consolidation.

Personally I 100% believe the Atzam Field is a success, what hasn't been a success is the way this has been delt with.

GL ... You're going to need it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.