ARU 13.2% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

We really need an announcement today but what can they say that...

1. 294 Posts.

We really need an announcement today but what can they say that is positive ?
    They need the money and it sure isn't going to come from the RI.
    This is my only REE stock so I topped up on market with my entitlement qty plus a few to round it out, at 54c.
    I don't see how they can alter the issue price of 60c before the closing date and time.
    "Not good is it?" is an understatement.

Bottom line is they need an INSTO (maybe 2) to pick up shortfall. RI was to raise +/- $74 million! Only the Chinese have that sort of money. If they go ahead and do a placement then it will be <60c. We would have to risk short term pain but in the longer term, with the +/- $70 million in the coffers they could get things moving and that would get the SP moving.
    They will probably blame us shareholders for not supporting them to justify a cheaper placement price and we can go to hell. Hey we're not stupid. No underwriter was the warning sign.
    Not that concerned at placement price, if they go that way. The whole project and ARU are at stake.

I live about 5km from Security Transfer Registrars Pty Ltd so will call in this afternoon (WST) and see if I can get some idea of take-up so far and their expectations.

Now high risk imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $381.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $2.808M 16.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 2992134 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1169481 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.