BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Not Good!, page-40

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm trying to understand just what it is that could stop a shorter with a hell of a lot of money.
    Say for example I had 20 billion dollars, what could stop me from selling BAL down to a SP of $8?

Anyone that tries to buy it up I can easily bully down till they lose hope and sell, if they take a while to lose hope that's ok I can suppress the SP for years if I want to. The only thing I would have to worry about would be other billonaires or fund managers buying up, but they would probably just join in shorting the stock. Am I missing something or is the entire share market basically completely rigged to the benefit of the largest "chip holders"? It's actually making me wonder why buy any shares at all in anything even a PE of 1 company with no debt and sales through the roof, what does it matter if a big pocket shorter just collapses it's SP?!

Maybe it's best to stick with companies where the management hold majority of the shares so it's harder for shorters to borrow stock I guess?

Not sour grapes, I am literally just asking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.