NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

As positive as the Premiere will be, it certainly cannot discuss...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    As positive as the Premiere will be, it certainly cannot discuss or present any information that has not already been provided to the market up to that point in time.

The information to date is quite promising, indeed, else we wouldnt have invested. This marketing opportunity then only provides the pre-cursor to again HIGHLIGHT to a broader audience the potential for NKWE.

I must say, i still think that NKWE will generally receive a bigger bang once Xstrata starts talking about the stock rather than NKWE talks about it.

So i think the reality of timing is when more information re the BFS is published, so we can start undertaking our own sensitivity costing analysis and also what Xstrata start talking about the NEW relationship with NKWE when they release their information the following week.

I could be wrong..............and it doesnt really matter that much for the time frame i am in..............i am only really writing for the purposes of contextual balance and another opinion.

I think that the current prices of mid-50's would seem to be a very good and possibly last chance entry opportunity into NKWE for superb leverage before the next upleg.

Discl: Large holding, LT buy - av price sub 15cps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.