EMH 2.50% 19.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Not Gunna Be Enough Lithium, page-1005

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    Sensational information in both links sporazene, from your first link, all parties are basically proceeding as if the FID has been approved to progress at this stage.

"ČEZ told Echo24 that it is currently completing a feasibility study and preparing space for building a gigafactory. "We are currently completing the final feasibility study, which is a prerequisite for the decision to advance the lithium production project to the next phase. The next step will be to prepare the financing of the entire project," ČEZ spokesman Ladislav Kříž told Echo24."

"ČEZ also commented on the possible gigafactory for Echo24. It is not yet under construction, ČEZ is preparing the construction site and is looking for a partner: "At the moment, the demolition of Elektrárna Prunéřov 1 is underway to prepare the land for the planned gigafactory. We are looking for a technology partner. The land after the former power plant has a sufficient area, robust technical and transport infrastructure, which are key aspects for the implementation of the gigafactory."

My only comment here is that it is also pretty clear that the gigafactory is going to consume the output from this mine, fallacies around multiple offtakers are somewhat unjustified. There will be one offtaker: CEZ (and whomever the "Technology Partner" will be as selected by CEZ for the Gigafactory). Maybe...if the production gets increased to 50ktpa then perhaps they could sell on the side.
    Last edited by Chuxa: 17/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $40.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $39.53K 200.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 45 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.