EMH 0.00% 17.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Not Gunna Be Enough Lithium, page-1114

1. 1,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    I have picked some more yesterday which is comforting as they and the portfolio in general is well in the positive now.

I do think that we will have a bit of retracement coming for consolidation, as the Stochastics are showing overbought signals. Not a big deal though as this run of ~50% needs to consolidate and form a support level. I expect that we will see that unfold next week or week after.

Best thing EMH can do right now is to keep their comms tight and keep prodding and taunting Mr Market with news to maintain current trading volume/momentum.

KC if you are reading this (highly unlikely) now is the time to:

1. Release an announcement about the Pilot Plant samples being issued to the potential customers (~Jun 21st),
    2.a Release an announcement around the advanced financier negotiations taking place or (~Jul 3rd),
    2.b Release an update announcement about the material progress on the EIA submission/completion by the engaged consultant (~Jul 3rd),
    3. Quarterly Activities Report, in the report reiterate DFS and EIA completion progress, FEED and Closed Cycle Testing results (~Jul 29th),
    4. Release an announcement of completion of the submission for Just Transition Fund access application (~ Aug 9th),
    5. Release an announcement/update on the EU's CRMA's 'material positive impact' on the project (~ Aug 24),
    6. Release an announcement to disclose additional detail of the MOU signed with Saxony, whatever that may be, specifically around cross-border interactions plan and permitting support (~Aug 31st),
    7. Release an announcement of an updated DFS preview (perhaps NPV announcement) with a note that DFS technicals have been completed and are now "pending client review" (EMH & CEZ), (~Sep 5th)
    8. Release an announcement that the advanced financier negotiations taking place (~Sep 11th)
    9. Release a production increase progress update with Life of Mine modeling and processing plant requirements to accommodate the increase (~Sep 18th)
    10. Annual Report to SH, containing detail about Web conference/streaming date for the DFS release (~Sep 28th)
    11. Release the DFS and associated supporting documents + web conference Q&A (~Oct 2nd or Oct 9th)

Something like this will keep the market engaged without giving anything away, the announcements are staggered to the maximum of a few weeks between. If this is considered too lose EMH can fluff it up and gap-fill by introducing announcements like ' Investor Q&A Portal for SHs', 'Investor Presentation Slidepack' and/or perhaps could expand on the additional funding and grant opportunities with EU that the company are applying for.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.