EMH 5.26% 20.0¢ european metals holdings limited

So in relation to Mondays interview with KC are you an optimist...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    So in relation to Mondays interview with KC are you an optimist or pessimist?

1) locked cycle test has failed but here is how I am going to spin the bad news
    2) locked cycle test is taking longer than expected, and costing more, but we will get there soon, with repeat of jam tomorrow
    3) locked cycle test now complete, all on track and samples sent to offtakers
    4) as per 3) with some definitive timelines for the DFS
    5) as per 4) and offtake agreement announced
    6) as per 5) plus the offtake includes the offtaker financing part of the construction costs

plus of course many variations on a theme, including (as some would have us believe) a sale of the company. It seems to me that 3) is the most likely as that has been flagged up as being (over)due. But the timing of things and mood music does rather indicate the possibility of something more exciting than this, so I for one will be watching with baited breath for an ANN prior to market opening on Monday.

The sun is making a rare appearance here in the uk with the forecast for a week of good weather ahead. Wherever you are have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $41.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $14.42K 72.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 75000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 16999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.