EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Lithium is a strategic raw material that is absolutely essential...

1. 7,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    Lithium is a strategic raw material that is absolutely essential for the future of the Czech economy and the Restart of the Czech Republic for at least three reasons:1 ⃣ The lithium deposit here contains around three percent of the world's supply of this raw material, which is key for the production of batteries, e.g. for electric cars.2 ⃣ We have the opportunity to acquire the entire production chain. From mining, through processing, battery production, to the production of electric cars. One of the locations for the location of the gigafactory for the production of batteries is still in Prunéřov, i.e. here in the region.3 ⃣ About a tenth of the GDP of the Czech Republic is made up of the automotive industry based on the production of internal combustion engines. Its transformation is inevitable and we must be ready for it.Lithium also brings enormous opportunities for the surrounding municipalities and the entire Ústí region:✅ From surface mining, which devastated the landscape, we can move to modern mining without major negative impacts on the landscape and local residents.✅ It is a chance for at least 2,000 new employees, who often come from closed operations, but also a chance to bring production with high added value to the region.✅ It is an option to keep young people in the region. My government is the first to negotiate with the locals and look for a solution that will be beneficial for the region and the surrounding communities and at the same time will allow the use of such essential lithium reserves that we have available here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.