EMH 6.90% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

The local municipalities can dislike anything but I think the...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    The local municipalities can dislike anything but I think the project is now considered a strategic interest by the government so they can overpower almost any decision the local mayor/representative would make.

In terms of "consolidation package" as far as I've read, the plan was that the collected taxes (extraction tax, income tax, VAT) goes directly to the government and the ministry of finance then redistributes it. The mine location (Dubi/Cinovec) should get about 100M CZK (US$ 5M) per year from the mine. Which would increase their current municipality budget by about 60 %.

I'm not sure about the details of the processing plant but there may be some people who recently bought parcels in the vicinity so the government or CEZ may offer to buy them out. There may be some houses which would have a direct view of the processing plant (maybe 10-20 houses). Also I expect the government will offer some smaller items and projects to make the nearby residents happy (road repairs, water treatment etc...).

If you check the CEZ quarterly report and the investor presentations, a huge part of it is dedicated to ESG so at least with Cinovec/EMH, they now have a place where they can show some activity/effort/virtue signalling/whatever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $3.629K 13.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 12817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.