EMH 11.5% 29.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Not Gunna Be Enough Lithium, page-1526

1. 1,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471

This has been evident for the past 4 months as the Gov has started to ramp up their project coverage little by little to the current-observed level of euphoria.

My guess is as good as yours (or anyone else's), but I entirely agree that in order to put the concerns of the populous about the 'foreign investors are coming to steal our lithium' CEZ may not have any other course other than buying out EMH before the DFS and FID. Why would you not do it right now? It is only going to become more expensive in the coming months, now if they offered 200% of current SP it would still be peanuts. Would the SH's accept it? I am not sure, I know I wouldn't, this SP is laughable btw (one quick conspiracy theory btw...that wife of KC now has a very very substantial voting power...).

Even if CEZ offer 300% of the current SP... that is not even close to the ATH when the project had some major risk items and fraction of current levels of EU and State support. It is getting more and more interesting by the day though...

P.s. I would accept $4 p/s as I need money right now .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.030(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $60.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $6.077K 22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 35680 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.