EMH 13.0% 26.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Not Gunna Be Enough Lithium, page-1625

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Interesting Chux but hey 8 months isn't too bad, better than 8 years or however looong some have held here and you would assume overall DRA have a good name or BHP and Rio etc wouldn't use them. Looking at their website the list of achievements is impressive but I'm sure there has been delays on many jobs. So far they haven't caused any delays for EMH as far as we know. This is not blindly trusting them. Risks are just part of doing business. There's risks and then there's rewards.

I don't hold EUR and couldn't say how their situation compares but I reckon you might know wink.png
    I'll hazard a guess the difference might be in our favor since it's been going on for soooooo looooooong lol maybe DRA got a head start at Cinovec because the project was more advanced when they started on the job?

Considering how lithium stocks have plummeted lately we seem to be holding up ok. I do agree with your predicted SP in different scenarios though. Chinese prices, shorters, blah blah if we end up producing there is significant upside IMO What's the title of this thread again?
    Last edited by zendada: 06/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.