EMH 6.90% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

The real question is how long you expect this bounce to last? Is...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    The real question is how long you expect this bounce to last? Is it just a bounce in downtrend or return to a nice long term trend?

I'm no expert in lithium pricing, also I understand that bombastic announcements from Congo or Nevada about the biggest resource ever mean very little if it would take a decade to do anything with it.

However, as a shareholder of EMH I'm concerned about the development in China, changes in battery technologies. And if I was an European automaker, I would be worried even more.

There are a lot of commodities whose price is very low compared to their importance and mining cost - e.g. uranium or silver. Lithium is in an even worse situation, abundant and as you write, it can be replaced by sodium partially. That is not some science fiction because of the energy density. That already IS a reality in China, some small Chinese cars already have these sodium batteries, you can't use them for long-distance trips but for stuff like a delivery fleet car in a city they are perfect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $3.629K 13.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 12817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.