EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Lots of people on this thread are saying, great stock, so under...

1. Io
    582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Lots of people on this thread are saying, great stock, so under valued, market needs to wake up to the opportunity, etc, etc. All that is probably true, but it is not up to the market to wake up to the opportunity. It is up to management to make everyone aware of how good the project and development potential is. So, either the project is not as good as people think it is, or management have not been recently effective at selling the story. As a long term holder I hope it is the latter. Management need to let shareholders know how they are going to get value back into the share price and then be prepared to the accountable for that performance. EMH was a $1.40 - $1.60 stock for quite a long time and now it's at $0.35! During that time the project has been de-risked quite a lot so the share price should not have fallen so much. If you don't deliver on time lines (i.e. the DFS), then you are going to get punished. It's time for management to re-set and clearly tell the market how they are going to turn this around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.