EMH 7.14% 26.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Not Gunna Be Enough Lithium, page-2145

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    I really like both the EMH LSE and this Hotpooper forums lately, definitely provides me with much joy as well as actually serving purpose of sharing information between the shareholders (who otherwise would have been kept 'in the dark' due to EMH's management seldomly communicating anything out to the market).

Regarding the SH agreement:

1. The fact that the document is not "in the public domain" should be making the retail shareholders uneasy. Why do the institutional investors get the luxury of reading what those "robust" conditions for takeover and buyout are whilst the retail do not get to see it? I.e. if there was an expiry date (any legal document/agreement has one) on that agreement the institutional investors can sell prior to the expiry and manage their exposure risk, whilst retail will just be informed of that post buyout/takeover, whoops!
    2. As was said before KC have attempted to communicate to retail/market number of times, however, he has repeatedly mislead the market and specifically EMH shareholders. It now has happened so many times, yet KC has never admitted any wrongdoing, many of us are in deep losses, that is unacceptable, as holders would have positioned their EMH investment differently if they had proper BOD disclosure. If this knowledge is to be applied to the provided SH Agreement statement, above, why should retail/market trust that statement? Everytime the SHs trusted KC, they ended up in deep losses. If we apply statistics/probability of success to the statement based on the previous communications that were incorrect - retail should not trust it. Harsh but true.
    3. EMH has yet to demonstrate that they really represent Shareholders interests. With that in mind, and the secrecy around the agreement shareholders should be cautious. EMH have not shared their go-forward plan or any timelines at all lately. The only available timelines are on the ceske-lithium website and do not align with anything that EMH have been corresponding lately. As per below: https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5913/5913601-0d240c86bca5faba633384005631a4d6.jpg

Anyhow, happy Australia Day everyone, EMH continues to be a perplexing investment, I've somewhat given up on it to ever result in profit and am only holding to recover losses and to see it through to its definitive conclusion.
    Last edited by Chuxa: 26/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $53.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $7.082K 26.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10843 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 16055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.