EMH 7.14% 26.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Not Gunna Be Enough Lithium, page-2401

1. 7,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 960
    DB do you happen to work at GB galvanising ? This is my take on the delay just posted on AIM
    Joshing man " This is more than unfortunate and smacks of incompetence " I would say it was Cez and have said they wanted more clarity . They do not know how a DFS is written up by Australain standards ( we are cowboys remember ) they would have enth degree needs for numbers , justification and clarity , Just because they are a whopping Corporate . Dont be surprised if this DFS will turn into the business plan as well . And I think we will be ordering items right of this DFS it will be so detailed . Ya can't order anything on any DFS in Australia , I will tell you . Nor are most of them close to 20% accurate . Cez just doin their dilgence , also maybe the banks too might of wanted more certainty they in same boat as CEZ . See what ERBD did to buy shares , why was also the accepance of partnershipp delayed for so long by Cez doin their dilligence . I too hate too all the delays but we just gotta suck it up . I am sitting on a possible Covid cure Biotron ( ASX ) if you want to look it up , they sent out a letter to shareholders saying results were imminent ( Imminent ffs ) six moths ago , lol . I will , however , when I make some big bux & retire canvas all stock exchanges around the world to have a set of time rules ie coming weeks will carry time limit = 4 weeks , imminent = 2 days , the ensuing weeks = max 2 months , soon = max 3 weeks , couple = 2 days , etc . We shareholders deserve to have clarity in announcements , I also want to see a Business plan , so we can value any KPI's , and they only get bonus shares if they meet them . too many of them get bonus shares for f/all .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $53.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $7.082K 26.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10843 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 16055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.