EMH 8.93% 30.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Not Gunna Be Enough Lithium, page-2549

1. 1,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    I think after rounds and rounds of sell cycles in the run up to EOFY, EMH is back to the support levels .240-.290ish (ATL), so I do not expect at least in the medium term that EMH will shift further down. Unless there are new negative news that we are not aware of like:

Negative SP Catalysts:
    - Li derivates continue its pricing down spiral
    - EMH announces CR for 'sustaining capital' (current cash position should be around $6M)
    - EMH announces further changes to the Mine Plan (to date has not been impacted by processing plant relocation to Prunerov)
    - EMH continues its silence for the rest of the year
    - Quarterly Activities report (same slides, nothing new)

Positive SP Catalysts:
    - EMH announces positive feedback from the Pilot Plant samples from the participants (i.e. feedstock is appropriate quality and is endorsed by the 'market' for the supply)
    - EMH announces additional drilling work on the deposit to increase MRE
    - EMH announces a more aggressive than anticipated DFS timeline (i.e. within the next 6 months)
    - EMH releases Mining DFS as a standalone document
    - EMH releases Project Schedule/Project Development Timeline/Project Milestones (lol, impossible)

Neutral, likely news releases:
    - CDIs on Issue (don't think we at ASX get those anymore, shame...as that was keeping the lightbulb of news alive, sad)

Anyone been in touch with KC as to what is actually happening? It has been since 26 April / 7th of May since any news that are 'not compliance self-trigger', i.e. "Change of Director's Interest". Surely after 3 months of sitting on their hands they can produce a DFS timeline update?

I leave you with this one (from March 27th Update):
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6281/6281747-ea21f968641ffa18074b0ce99f6882fa.jpg
    Show us these god damn timelines KC, otherwise we don't even know what the hell are you are talking about.
    Last edited by Chuxa: Yesterday, 07:14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.025(8.93%)
Mkt cap ! $63.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $13.50K 46.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.