EMH 0.00% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

As much as I’d like to see Keith have his snout pulled out of...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    As much as I’d like to see Keith have his snout pulled out of the trough, I’m also very aware that any action to remove him is unlikely to be successful.

For as long as the likes of Armco (Fingers related holding accounts), Kieran and Ellerston are unwilling to make a change of leadership, there is no point in trying.

Unless it’s just to send a message and I’m fairly sure Keith knows how we all feel based on the number of calls / emails he ignores.

Personally I have no doubt he couldn’t give less of a phuck and this is his retirement plan to bleed the EMH coffers dry if nothing else. Standard broker behaviour.

It’s a cliche but us retail holders have but three options here;
    - buy and average down
    - hold
    - sell at a loss (not even really an option on the ASX, simply not enough buyers)

Kicking myself at not selling more last year, especially after the December AGM where Keith proclaimed to have two off-takes imminently ready to announce.

In hindsight his glossing over of local pushback and willingness to state near term off-takes was as brazen as it was completely false.

That’s 1000% my fault for keeping the blind faith blinkers on when the truth pointed towards another extended period of being taken for a ride.

At least I’m honest and take accountability for
    my choices and actions, something Keith is incapable of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $270 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1855 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 34878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.