MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

not happening

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    raico,..... trudy may be right ... would hate to think !

But seriously, what are management doing here.

Seems bugger all. You see smaller capped companies surging forward, spending some of their money getting drill rigs into their remote areas and coming out with their results.

Take Mantra for example. Was a much smaller company. Has Mkuju tenements almost next to Uranex. Grades were very strong.

Uranex appears to have done nothing further on Mkuju, on an area where some trenching showed massive results.

C1 at Bahi seems to be taking forever. Surely if you have the cash ($16m+) you would spend a little to get these two areas drilled and defined. If other companies are, why can't this company ?

Tanzania is an area where the prospects of getting a fastracked mine would be better than Australia one would think. Apparently it is spruiked they have first mover advantage there and good ties with govt as Goldstream have been there for some time.

Their Thatcher project in WA will be vital in terms of the amount of pounds in the ground, but as we know there will be no mining on that for some time, if at all.

Which means strong attention and progress should be made on Tanzanian deposits.

It seems this company has so much potential with its tenements and probable reources, but delivering very little, or being lapped by other juniors.

I still hold some shares (has been tough of late) but will be looking for some action here from the company, otherwise I can wander down to the AGM and ask what is going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.