SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

i am not sure its a horror story, i tend to think its just...

1. 8,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    i am not sure its a horror story, i tend to think its just another chapter in the book of shale... unfortunately its had a lot ending at chapter 11

i have been looking at a reason to go back to SEA and to shale but i have yet to find any reasoning to do it

my view on oil is that it has many factors still that can keep the prices at the current levels or lower so until i see a major shift i cant see myself chasing these very cheap shalers. my view is the sole reason the shale producers are not in favor is the price of oil..

oddly i am in an oil share worth 10% the value of this one, is coincidentally trading exactly one tenth the price of this one also, and has absolutely nothing in its portfolio what so ever and recently had a cap raising that was 3 times oversubscribed. its simply valued solely on the strength of a new director on the board and his abilities, and i feel more confident of that share and going all in there than I would be in going all in on SEA

if sea is still around and has some cash in reserve once the oil turns i may revisit..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.