NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Not Happy Jan

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    NUH have advised that "Fulfilment Progresses" (ASX 3rd June)
    The pre sales (or outstanding deliveries) of IQbuds Max are more than 4,600."
    These units are being distributed to five global "Fulfilment Warehouses", although the number currently assembled is unknown.
    My rough calculations indicates that even if all pre sale 4600 units have been assembled, which they haven't, then the total stock would fit into a small Bunnings garden shed. The concept of five global Fulfilment Warehouses appears rather grandiose.
    My frustration is the misleading hyperbole of NUH, together with the delayed and misleading information being provided, both to the market and customers..
    This is exampled by the introduction of distracting / duplicitous concepts of these "Fulfilment Warehouses" and the multi staged processes, yet to be implemented, where frustrated pre-paid customers at some unspecified future date will -
    • Receive an email seeking confirmation of the shipping address, then
    • Receive an email confirming their order and tracking number
    • And then will be able to track their parcel
    Wow! Get real who cares about this.The believers, of which I'm one, have paid $400 +, and all they want to know is when will they receive the Max.
    All this fuzzy BS, but no indication whatsoever of when the first deliveries will commence, albeit that the Investor Presentation of 4th May stated that the initial Max would be shipping in May.

The reality is that no one of the 4,600 customers who have paid for the Max, as early as 6th January, has any idea of when they will be delivered.

This is an appalling position for a company who claim to be mastering DTC marketing.. Presumably the the first 4,600 customers, of this yet market unproven product, are already p'd off, before they have even received the product.

The capital raising is great, but at the end of the day it's all about the product and the customers /users. We assume the product is great, but this yet needs to be tested in the broader market (some indications are that the earlier Boost may have battery/chargers problems - will these migrate to the Max?)

If anyone knows when deliveries are going to commence please advise. (Also to NUH maybe an ASX update would be appropriate, if not obligatory)

So where we are is that our first 4,600 customers, I suspect, are "Not Happy Jan"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.