NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Not Happy Jan, page-2

1. 760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I can understand your thought process with regards to delayed delivery dates.

However, in my opinion your stance is somewhat misconstrued when your post fails to reference Covid-19 in any shape or fashion.

I appreciate Australia and New Zealand have done a stellar job in suppressing the virus but many countries throughout the world are not so fortunate, be it due to policy decisions or simple geography.

I personally find the creation of multiple dispatch location as imperative to the company's success and entirely critical in relation to the sheer size of the available marketplace up for grabs.

Would you conclude that covid-19 May have adversely affected the delivery schedule?

In one hand Covid-19 has hindered delivery times but on the other it has realised an opportunity based on the limitations associated with 'sufferers' being unable to attend audiologists.

I've held for many years based on the tech and sheer size of the available market place and finally I can see the grand plan coming together and I agree that widespread positive reviews of max are critical to our ongoing success.

Roll on the rollout of the Max and let's see the current daily sales rate of 33 units spiral exponentially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.