SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Epi,I'm surprised at your post, but I can understand your short...

1. 11,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1690
    Epi,

I'm surprised at your post, but I can understand your short term annoyance. Even I'm annoyed at paying 25.3c per slacf rather than 22c! But you have made heaps on sla over the years.

A major stock transfer like this will nearly always be done at a discount. And normally what happens, is the sp has to move down to that discounted price.

It was a strange transaction. And the buyer didn't get their fill. After about the 5th million trade, even I started to understand what I was seeing.

This is such fantastic news. Because nobody would invest $2m, knowing that there is still a major overhang of 46m shares on sla. Look at me as an example, I wasn't prepared to pay 35c for my feeble 10k shares.

The only people one can assume would do such a thing, is somebody who knows something that 'we' don't. That does not mean it's insider trading either. It might just be that they know that they are going to buy the 46m sla shares too!

If sla is good enough for somebody to buy $2m worth in one afternoon, it's good enough for me to buy up to $20,000 worth too.

The transfer figure is set, the bottom has formed.

a strong buy & hold imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.