CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

People just keep watching the HC threads and as soon someone...

1. 345 Posts.
    People just keep watching the HC threads and as soon someone makes a statement, a bunch of people start following just like with this thread.

If people spent half the time researching the company itself rather than making silly posts on HC, we would be better off.

What else can JH do honestly? If we get good results from 02, the sp will rise, and rise significantly at that. Wait for an announcement from the company rather speculating all these ludacris ideas that some people post.

Every shareholder in CTP wants to make money and wants to see the sp rise and everyone does not like seeing the sp go down obviously- we are ALL in the SAME boat here people!!!

IMO, although a few months ago the share price was double, and i think CTP is in a better position NOW. Markets are being a bit unpredictable i think.

We have to wait and see and thats all we can do for now. Call JH if you have any issues. I'm sure he is happy to chat to you about your concerns. Or email him. The majority of times he gets back to you immediately!

Rant over!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $977 19.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 993652 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 230082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.