CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

not happy john iv, page-35

1. 1,368 Posts.
    ?Not happy with JH? give me a break

What a load of kybosh, what do you all want, a golden handshake or may be a silver plater to satisfy indervidual needs.

I would suggest that you all pull your money out and place it into CBA in a term investment account and stop bleating about an a situation in which JH has no control over. May you would also like to blame JH for the oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico, give us all a break, take time away from the computer screens and do something constructive.

The near thread name reinforces the fact that people have place funds into a company that many know nothing about the industry.

If you are up with the ferries you believe that immediate placement of investment funds into a stock brings you all immediate wealth. Those who have programmatic sense will understand that CTP is an investment unlike many other stocks. It has been said before and I?ll repeat it, high risk big returns.

Now, for the bleating hearts, please sell your tocks and move on, for those who are patient and have done their home work, rewards shall come, who knows when but it is shorter than what is was yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $977 19.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 993652 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 230082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.