VYS 0.00% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

Unfortunately Firvosa I doubt that this is the bottom - my...

1. 128 Posts.
    Unfortunately Firvosa I doubt that this is the bottom - my pessimism for MHM's shareprice is more wrapped up in unfavourable market conditions (which I believe will worsen before improving), poor liquidity and the overhang being created by the impending option excise, than any of the nefarious rumours and implications suggested by Browser.

An object will remain in motion until acted on by some other force... unfortunately I can't see any force acting to arrest MHM's trajectory until at least after the Greek exit from the EUR. Joewolf's ponderings of 22c are not beyond the realms of possibilities if the market conditions worsen, as I believe they have a very real possibility of doing, and MHM fails to achieve outstanding milestones/success within the next 3mths - its slow bumbling (but imo honest) progress will not suffice in this market.

This will be my last post on MHM for some time, unlike Browser I don't have a morbid obsession in returning to and posting on stocks that I don't hold. Unfortunately (or fortunately as the case now appears to be) I had a portfolio stop implimented on my accounts at the start of May (called the "Missus is freaking out" stop) - basically I/we couldn't risk the house deposit in the face of the market conditions that I saw approaching and consequently everything got sold, BHP, RIO, CPL, Banks, QBE the lot. MHMO's were the most difficult to get rid of and the last to go.

My final comment is not to overlook any liquidity that may present itself, at any time, for this or for any other small speculative stock.

I have to go now as I have a large amount of humble pie to continue working my way through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.