MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Looking back through a few posts, Mr Smiths points of contention...

1. 244 Posts.
    Looking back through a few posts, Mr Smiths points of contention are:

No strategy- if they were to stray from their current course of fast-tracking Mkuju and trying to offload non-core assets there would be uproar. Good companies do the simple things well.

Too many cheap options- the options and the SP are cheap in relation to where the price was, due to the sector being smashed by a small occurrence in Japan that seems to have slipped by his guard. Average strike prices are double the SP price when the latest ones were announced. 5-6% dilution is par for the course with most compananies include others in which Mr Smith has an interest. As mentioned by our Canadian freind the average strike price is 73C ie the SP will be well above this before substantial numbers get exercised.

No cash- they will have to do a raising, amazing observation. Re the argument that directors should forgo their options in order to raise cash, show me another company in which this has occurred including other interests of Mr Smith.

Looking forward to your vigorous critique of the above following your return from your current sabatical Mr Smith.

Seems to be a strong underlying resentment of the current management team aside from general performance issues. Generally when I lose faith in a management I sell, as doing otherwise is just beating your head up against a brick wall, unless the majority holders want change. I don't spend my life on chat forums trying to sway the opinions of small-fry investors trying to make a buck in the market with biased, baggage laden opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.