PEK 0.00% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Guys I have have made some critisims about lack of promo and i...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Guys I have have made some critisims about lack of promo and i hold firm to these, but its not as bad as some may feel.

There was a bad lead from the DOW on Friday and there is some unease in the M.E which Im sure is playing on some investors minds. W.A is closed for business and perhaps 30 percent of stock is held here. Everyone but Rabooth and myself are away so little buying or selling from our side today.

We have if Im not mistaken our U.S placement getter slowly removing some risk/profit from the table. Im pretty sure this will stop soon once they have achieved their comfort position.

We will no doubt have a roadshow happening here soon and a new preso that goes to brokers with these things. This will excite interest. The news could have been pushed further and broken wider, but it has not been yet so no point complaining even if we do, including me.

Im taking rabooths idea and getting outside. People pay for a climate like we are seeing in W.A ATM. Its lovely so Im getting out to enjoy it.

I reckon the yank is selling down a few and when they are finished we we see a very deserved turn around. Look at the jorc and decide if the current S.P reflects true value.
    It is truely spectacular. The market will sort itself out, it always does.

Cheers Tretch

BTW Rabooth PEK bought me a boat on the weekend. A very cheap one. 12k, a 19ft fiberglass jobbie, with a 115 optimax 2st. The motor is the best part. Actually it wasnt PEK I sold, it was a few other bits and pieces but why let the facts interfere with a good story. It was owned by an Eagles player so will clean it thoroughly before use! Lol! Hopefully next time I see you its dropping around a couple of crayfish!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $17.37K 83.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14285 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 26001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.