IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Alot of the big insto's do not have "brokerage" costs (as they...

1. 81 Posts.
    Alot of the big insto's do not have "brokerage" costs (as they ARE the brokers in alot of cases), so small buys/sells are quite normal, and legal. It's a way to either offload shares without trigerring a panic-induced price drop, or slowly accumulate them without creating hype-induced price rise.

Alot of people on this forum automatically blame "bots" and "manipulators" when the price drops. I think this is a coping mechanism for alot here that are massively in red. If it's not "real" (i.e. manipulated), then it's not happening.

Whatever helps them sleep at night I guess.

Personally, I think the price is dropping because it's readjusting to it's fair-value, with (IMHO) is around 6c (when you compare PRR to other biotechs in terms of product-readiness and management). It's crazy to think that this company was once 42 cents (or even in the 20's), when compared with much more established companies with revenue-generating products on the market!! (look at PXS, UBI, NAN).

ALOT has to go right before 2017 if the latest option-fund-raising-venture is going to deliver the goods.

Everyone here can waffle on all day long about this and that (including me). However, at the end of the day, the SP is what matters (despite what other proclaim).

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.