KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

not happy, page-40

1. 3,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    Hi Ninga,
    Can only do my best and except Kym's word on where the scope and direction the company is being taken by management. I too agree with you that the marketing and PR dept's should adopt a better shareholder friendly approach to a simplified style of communication. More pressure could be put by others but a word of warning; not HC friendly and seemed to be fully aware with what is posted. Finally from my discussion I think it will take a massive push to convince management to change their ways.
    In relation to toxicology on Cantrixil management are forging ahead with planned clinical trials and once approved should see quick response mechanisms adopted. The hold up has been that 3rd party approval. They can't be seen to be pushy. Once approved Anisina will follow similar footsteps.
    If this is "horse poo" rest assured I will be discussing my concerns with one of the directors in future.

Enough from me and look forward to Formal approvals both here and in the US....soooon!!!
    OH! and also look forward to read the well researched post's on the NRT threads. Thanks to all.
    Cheers and GL with your NRT investment Ninga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.