KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

not happy, page-46

1. 3,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    Cane
    My appologies. The IFD and SDA I referred to yesterday were the 3rd party auditors. Please understand that I was writing most of the discussion down and I may of miss understood the letters said. The IFD could be the IND but clearly understood these 2 identities to be auditors.

My final correspondence to Kym this morning,

Hi Kym,
    Thank you for your time yesterday.
    One final concern is many shareholders I spoke with yesterday feel that in fact there is a lacking of communication with investors. (no I’m not talking just about HC) This may have risen through the non disclosure of Graham Kelly departure and this non disclosure seems to be continued moving forward.
    We feel that there is an issue with the company marketing protocols and would appreciate if your department understand the animosity with shareholder’s at present and act on this issue. I put forward an simple investor update written in “layman” terms of any recent milestone, company direction and corporate activities including any CEO review. This will entice a wider markets to look at our company with interest and appeal the information starved/hungry current holders. There is an issue here. I think you should look into this aspect of the marketing tools available for the better of our company profile. Doesn't have to be an update every week or on the dot every month but not to have any form of wider market approach as has happened in the last 10-12 months is clearly a concern.
    Again thank you for your time
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.