KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

The earliest report I ever found about GK and his cancer was...

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    The earliest report I ever found about GK and his cancer was from Aug 2013 in the Herald Sun:

ALL sorts of factors can lead to a comeback but Dr Graham Kelly is unabashed about why he is back in the executive chairman's office at Novogen.
    .."I felt sorry for the long-suffering shareholders, many of whom I know personally and I want to get some value into the company for them," said Dr Kelly, 67, who was a Novogen founder before the company was floated in 1994 and remained a shareholder after he left in 2005...

...Certainly you can't accuse Dr Kelly of not believing in the product - he used a couple of earlier, less-powerful versions of the drug on himself when suffering advanced and aggressive prostate cancer and is now in remission and feeling great...

...Dr Kelly has had a busy few years, being swept up and charged by the Project Wickenby tax probe before the charges were withdrawn due to his poor health...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/bo...-new-cancer-drug/story-fni0d787-1226692377405

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.