KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

not happy, page-72

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Good follow up rusty

not sure about you guys, cane, Pb, NC and others but a couple of thoughts.

1- this appears quite plausible and from the PR side the direction is further up the line. I'm also assuming that further up the line is very aware of the HC thread.
    2- comment around not putting pressure and then retracting if IFD/NDA etc were to query or further qualify this, is in my opinion a good call to keep under the radar ....for the present

So, it appear to me that the real issue here is that the marketing of the company is the issue, and look I'm not that smart but if I sat down for a day I'm pretty sure I'd have a All Point Bulletin that would out line without being total disclosure, it least it would be better than the dam web site, which is NOT USER or customer friendly, having more trap doors than past governments get out of jail free cards.

Strategy for how to connect with shareholders/potential investors is something that could easily be corrected, that is what I'd like to see in the interim and the rest will follow.

Can we change this thread title, or have we got to rehash all the past points some-more?
    I'd like to change tack at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.