PGL 0.00% 44.5¢ prospa group limited.

not healthy

1. 1,098 Posts.
    - What a mess CYT has put us in.

- And same can be said about the PGL board. Clearly, they have looked at the CYT option before making up their mind about AVX, and have decided that the potential of AVX was much brighter. And I am not too sure why they don't let everyone know about it. When BHP decided not to go ahead with RIO they let everyone know - which had a severe impact on RIO sp. If it had the same impact on CYT, it would be a double whammy for them - it would help the merger with AVX to go ahead and they would send the CYT sp down through the toilets.
    There may be some legalities, or they may do it later on.

- That said, CYT tactic is a strange one. Clearly, they are desperate, they haven seen a good opportunity to get some cash, and have decided to remove the board directors and buy the shareholders out by distributing the cash they won't need. Quite dirty and low level. It reminds me of the used car sales people I have been dealing with - and run away from.
    Sounds like these guys have a fairly short term view of life, 3 months maximum.

- At the end of the day, the PGL board looks crap, and AVX seems to have a promising product.

With the merger, we get rid of the PGL directors and inherit a good product. Sounds good by me. I AM ALL FOR IT.

And don't intend to sell my shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 44.5¢ $51.75K 116.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 507241 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 217306 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.